The Houses on the Schwerkolt Property

Over the years there has been some confusion around the chronology of the houses that were built on the Schwerkolt property.

There were three houses built, the original stone house in 1865, Schwerkolt Cottage in 1884 and finally a wooden farmhouse in 1905. The Cottage is the only remaining building.

The video below is a summary of their story.